Thankfully this December, Keswick is in a much happier (and drier) place than it was 12 months ago when the floods hit. The resilience and strength shown by the locals in such testing times is nothing short of awe-inspiring. We are very proud to be part of the Keswick community and to have been serving the people of Keswick and beyond for 18 years.
This year has been a very busy and exciting year for us. Here are a few stats to highlight what we’ve been busy with.
- 31 New Websites Launched
- 200+ Wi-Fi Access Points Installed
- 15,000+ Automated fixes run by our remote monitoring software
- 85,000+ Managed backup data snapshots monitored annually
- 8 Million Emails filtered as virus/spam from 8.7 Million total
- Approx 13,500 cups of coffee drunk at KCS
We will be reducing to skeleton staff between Christmas Eve and the 3rd January, however we are still here if there is anything we can help you with.
Until then, we would like to thank you for all your support over 2016 and we would like to wish you a very MERRY (and dry – hopefully white) CHRISTMAS! We look forward to working with you in the New Year and onwards.
Best wishes from all the KCS Technical Engineers, Webs Team, Admin Team and of course our Big Cheese himself!